We start this article with a conclusion: in Brazil, the delivery service is responsible for 59% of shopping cart abandonment in online stores.
This is one of the data released in the latest Webshoppers e-bit report, which every 6 months analyzes the evolution of e-commerce in Brazil, the latest trends and changes in behavior and preferences of virtual consumers.
We know that a customer’s satisfaction depends on their shopping experience, from the first to the last moment: browsing the store, the payment process and delivery time. But what are the factors that contribute to all these steps being successful?
• Organized store: the customer must feel that the online store is properly organized, just like a physical store. It should be easy to know where to find what they’re looking for, and have as much information as they need to feel comfortable when placing their order.
• Fast delivery: big e-commerce companies have been integrating physical and online store operations, enabling the customer to buy the item online and pick it up at physical stores or collection points.
• Quality service: after paying for the order and shipping costs, customers expect to quickly receive the items at home, in good condition, and at a convenient time. Not shipping the product, delivering the wrong items or delivering them after the deadline is a good way to end the relationship with the customer.
• Transport: customers like to be informed about their orders and before making the purchase they want to know if they can track the package, if the delivery service is fast, and if the store will meet the deadline.
It’s not easy to keep track of all these details, especially when you also need to manage your online store, handle the stock management, and make sure that items are being delivered on schedule. For this reason, more and more companies are turning to specialized outsourcing services for all their business logistics. Since this is a crucial aspect of e-commerce, it must be carefully planned to ensure customer satisfaction. It is therefore crucial to choose the right partner.
One of the services offered by Ship4you is precisely the Turnkey E-Commerce service. This service includes::
•online store management;
• product receipt, control and storage;
• payment management;
• packaging and shipping orders to customers;
• after-sales customer service.
What are the main advantages of the Turnkey E-commerce service?
It optimizes resources and saves you time and money, allowing your company to focus entirely on the sales and marketing aspect. If you want to learn more about Turnkey E-commerce, please contact us here.